Frequently asked questions
We’ve brought together some commonly asked questions about delivery, returns, payments, our products, and more, so we hope you’ll find the answers you need.
How do I find a particular product?If you know what you’re looking for, you can search for it directly using the search bar at the top left of your screen.
Alternatively, you can browse through our entire catalogue by collection, garment range, gender, or even colour.
How do I choose sizes?Each garment has a product sheet that indicates the different measurements per size. This will guide you in choosing the size you need.
How do I place an order?You just received access to the webshop and want to place your first order?
Log on to our webshop and select the products you want or order.
Once your basket is confirmed, just select whether you want to pay via credit card or ‘On account’ (for more about this, see the ‘Payment’ section of the FAQ).
How do I modify or cancel an order?You’ve confirmed your order but you want to modify or cancel it.
Once orders are confirmed on our webshop, they’re sent directly to our logistics platform to ensure the order is dispatched quickly. Therefore, in theory it’s not possible to replace, remove or add items to a confirmed order.
However, if you contact our Customer Care team directly by telephone within minutes of receiving your order acknowledgement (i.e. before receiving the order confirmation email), we will do our very best to handle your request.
Are there any minimum order requirements?No, there are no minimum order requirements. You can order one single piece of any of our products.
How long will items stay in my basket?Items you place in your basket will remain there for one week. Please note that these items are not reserved so availability may change.
After one week of inactivity, items are removed from your basket.
How can I follow the processing of my order?After placing an order with Stanley/Stella, you’ll receive the following emails:
- Order acknowledgement – when your order has been received by our system
- Order confirmation – when your order has been processed
- Shipping confirmation – when your order has been shipped
- Invoice – sent the day after your order has been shipped
- Back order report – sent weekly, indicating status of your back orders
How do I make a complaint?At Stanley/Stella, we strive to deliver the best possible services to all our partners and to meet, and even exceed their expectations.
In the event that our products or services do not meet your expectations, please let us know within 28 days of receiving your order. You can do this by emailing your Customer Care representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to process your complaint swiftly, please provide us with as many details as possible, including the invoice number, the number of items ordered, and the POT number of each item (you can find this on the label on the inside of your product).
What is a backorder?
How does the backorder process work?
- You wish to receive the available items: you send a request to Customer Care to release the order. Please note that transport cost will be applied (if any).
- You place a new order with the same shipping address as the backorder: Customer Care will add the available backorder with the new order and they will be shipped to you. There shouldn’t be any additional transport cost.
- The amount of your backorder reached the Franco: Customer Care will release your backorder and there won’t be any additional transport cost.
How can I see my backorder overview?On a weekly basis, you will receive a backorder report. Among the general information’s, you will find different dates:
Initial Expected BO Delivery Date
The replenishment date planned while the order was placed
BO available date
The date when the items will actually be back in stock (if the date is today’s date, it means that items are in stock). The color code will change from red to green.
New Expected BO Delivery date
This date is the delivery date as soon as you ask the Customer Care to ship the backorder.
At any time if you wish to cancel some backorder, please feel free to contact Customer Care.
How do I pay for my orders?We accept payment via credit card or bank transfer.
Once you’re ready to place your order, simply select how you want to pay:
- Credit card – to pay immediately and securely by credit card; or
- On account with either:
- payment from a ‘prepaid account’ to receive a pro forma invoice with our bank details inviting you to make a bank transfer. For new customers who don’t pay via credit card, pre-payment is required for at least the first three orders.
- ‘open terms’ to be invoiced as per the agreed payment terms. This is only possible for customers who have already placed at least three orders with us and whose request to open a line of credit has been approved.
When and where can I see my invoices?Once an order has been shipped, the related invoice will be available in the ‘My account’ > ‘My orders’ section when you log on to our webshop. You will also receive a PDF copy of the invoice via the email address you provided when you created your account.
We do not include a printed invoice with your order.
To consult past invoices (and other financial documents):
- Log on to the webshop and go to ‘My account’ > ‘My orders’
- Select the type of document you’re looking for (e.g. invoice, delivery, credit note, return form etc.)
- Leave the filters blank and click ‘Search’.
How can I see overdue payments?All invoices that have been issued are available in the ‘My account’ > ‘My orders’ section when you log on to our webshop.
Invoices where the ‘Remaining Tot.’ is €0.00 have been fully settled.
For invoices that have not been fully settled, please ensure that payment is made in accordance with the agreed payment terms.
How can I obtain a credit line and establish payment terms?We ask all new Stanley/Stella customers to pre-pay at least their first three orders. After this period, a credit line can be requested.
Should you wish to request a credit line or review your credit limit, please contact your sales Manager. Our Credit Department will analyse the relevant financial data you provide us and determine whether your request can be approved.
The payment terms for customers with an established credit line are 30 days.
How do I track my order?
- Log on to our webshop.
- In the section ‘My shipments’, filter on your order number. Your tracking number will be displayed.
- Click on the tracking number to be redirected to the transporter’s website, where you can follow your order.
What types of delivery do you offer?We offer:
- Standard package delivery: The package is transported by our partner, DPD, who takes care of all European orders.
- Standard pallet delivery: For larger orders, our partner TNT, carries out a pallet delivery.
- Express delivery (next day): Express ‘next day’ and ‘next day before noon’ deliveries are available for most regions in Europe.
The delivery cost varies depending on the type of express delivery you select and the destination, and will be confirmed by our Customer Care team.
What are the delivery times?Typical delivery times for standard package delivery are as follows. Note that the lead times shown are for orders placed before the cut-off time:
|Name||Country Code||Lead Time|
* Business days from order placement (if received before the cut-off) to delivery
However, as with all transport services, these timings cannot be guaranteed. Deliveries of course can be delayed due to bad weather, traffic conditions, etc. Also, for certain remote areas (e.g. islands), please note that the lead time may be longer.
Deliveries for orders with over 1,600 T-shirts or 320 sweatshirts are shipped on pallets and generally require an extra one to two working days to the standard lead time.
What are the cut-off times for placing orders?
- For standard delivery, the cut-off time for ordering is 12:00 CET/CEST for all countries with the exception of the United Kingdom, for which orders can be placed until 13:00 CET/CEST (12:00 GMT/GMT+1).
- For DHL express delivery, the cut-off time is 12:00 CET/CEST for all countries with the exception of the United Kingdom, for which orders can be placed until 13:00 CET/CEST (12:00 GMT/GMT+1).
- For DPD express delivery (Germany only), the cut-off time is 10:00 CET/CEST.
Orders that are placed and confirmed on Fridays after the cut-off time, during the weekend, or on bank holidays are dispatched the following working day (subject to payment validation if relevant).
Please note that during high season (May to end-July and October to mid-December) or exceptional circumstances, our cut-off times can be earlier.
How much does delivery cost?Delivery costs vary depending on the country and transport type selected.
The table below shows delivery costs for standard delivery to most European countries:
|Czech Republic||CZ||DPD||€ 10,0|
|Balearic Islands||ES-IB||TNT||€ 13,0|
|Canary Islands||ES-IC||TNT||€ 13,0|
|United Kingdom||GB||TNT||€ 8,0|
|Northern Ireland||XI||TNT||€ 22,0|
For express delivery (‘next day’ or ‘next day before noon’), the cost will be confirmed by our Customer Care team upon request.
Shipping costs are waived once an order exceeds a minimum amount, based on the country to which the merchandise is being transported:
- > £350: UK
- > €800: EU
- > €1000: Switzerland
- > €1600: Russia
Returns and refunds
How do I return an order?For delivery errors or quality issues, please contact your Customer Care representative or email@example.com.
Products that are unwanted for any other reason can be returned within 28 days of the date of the invoice. Please note that a 20% restocking fee will be applied, with a minimum fee of €15.
Before returning any such items, you must send a returns request to your Customer Care representative. You will then be sent a return authorisation which MUST be affixed to the box containing the returned items.
The return address is:
Oude Dijk 1 – Kaai 1998
9130 KALLO (KIELDRECHT)
Merchandise cannot have been worn or printed on and must be returned, at your expense, in its original, unopened packaging and in perfect condition.
Please note that any unauthorised returns will be rejected by our warehouse.
How often do you restock?All our product categories are regularly restocked, and our planning team endeavours to keep stock shortages to a minimum.
Occasionally, depending on demand, some garments may be out of stock for a period of time. If an item is out of stock and restocking is planned, the expected restocking date and quantity are shown in the webshop.
Can I check stock levels?Yes, you can see up-to-date stock levels for all our products at any time. On any product page, simply click ‘View stock level’. On the stock level page, you’ll see an overview of the number of pieces in stock per colour and size option.
If an item is out of stock and restocking is planned, the expected restocking date and quantity will be shown.
Who can use the Stanley/Stella webshopThe Stanley/Stella webshop is for professionals who operate in the promotional clothing, printing and transformation sector, or any other business activity that involves selling our transformed garments.
Our webshop is not for private individuals.
How can I request a customer account?Go to ’Contact us’ and fill out the appropriate form. Do not forget to fill out the mandatory fields.
As soon as we receive your form, our Inside Sales team will look into your request and contact you to begin the partnership.
How can I modify information in my customer account?Log on to our webshop and click ‘My Account’. There you can modify your password and your shipping addresses.
If you want to change your company information, please contact your Inside Sales representative
How can I reset my password?If you already have an account but have forgotten your password, click here to reset. it Just fill in your email address and click ‘Submit’. A new password will be automatically generated and sent to you via email.
Where are Stanley/Stella products made?Just over 99% of our total production comes from Bangladesh – 99.17% in fact – and we’re very proud of this. Our involvement in the textile industry there has contributed not only to the country’s economic prosperity, but also to the social advancement of its workers.
At present, we choose to work with only five partner factories in Bangladesh, and one in China. This focus ensures that we can build supportive, long-term and collaborative relationships with each of our partners.
You can find more information under ‘Sustainability’ on our website.
Are our products certified?All Stanley/Stella products are certified, and the type of certification depends on the fabric composition.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): This standard applies to all products that are made with minimum 95% organic cotton. GOTS has recently recognised recycled polyester as a sustainable fibre, so our sweatshirts with 15% recycled polyester are now also GOTS certified.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): This standard applies to all products that are made with recycled fibres, whether recycled cotton or recycled polyester.
- Organic Content Standard (OCS) Blend: This standard applies to products that are made with fibre blends where organic cotton makes up less than 70% of the total composition, e.g. cotton/Tencel®, cotton/Modal®, Sherpa-lined styles.
- OEKO-TEX: This standard guarantees that textiles do not contain harmful chemicals. All our products are OEKO-TEX certified.
- PETA: Stanley/Stella is a PETA-Approved Vegan company, as we do not use any animal-derived components in our production. All our products are PETA-certified.
We are also a member of the Fair Wear Foundation to guarantee that all of our products are ethically made.
Why are some products not GOTS certified?A textile product carrying the GOTS label grade 'organic' must contain a minimum of 95% certified organic fibres whereas a product with the label grade 'made with organic' must contain a minimum of 70% certified organic fibres.
Some of our products are made from a mix of organic cotton and other environmentally friendly materials (e.g. materials made from pulpwood fibres) where organic cotton makes up less than 70% of the total composition. These products are then certified OCS Blend, e.g. 50% organic cotton/50% Modal® or 50% organic cotton/50% Tencel®.
How should I care for Stanley/Stella products?All our products comply with textile industry standards and requirements in terms of their physical, and chemical properties, as well as durability and lifespan.
Washing instructions are indicated on the label of each product. Most should be washed at 30°C and line-dried (i.e. not in a tumble drier).
As well as helping to protect the environment, following these care instructions will help to ensure the longest life possible for the products.
Are our products suitable for printing and embroidery?All our products are designed to be customised and are ready to be embellished.
Transfer printing, screen printing, digital printing, and embroidery techniques can all be used on most of our products. To ensure the best results, please refer to the printing recommendations we provide on our website for each product.
To maintain the eco-conscious ethos of our products, we ask you to choose techniques that are environmentally friendly.
What labels do our garments have?All our garments have two labels:
- Care label: This label is placed in the left inner seam of the garment. It included several sheets indicating garment reference, certification, fabric composition, and washing instructions.
- Size label: This label is placed inside the back collar, indicating the product size. It is placed off-centre to leave space for a brand label or inside print.
Images & Communication
Where can I find Stanley/Stella images/videos?All image files, logos and technical information can be downloaded directly from the Stanley/Stella content libraryThere you’ll find everything you need.
The following types of visuals are available:
- Packshots (product only, garment images without a model)
- Studio images (products on models shot in studio)
- Mood images and videos (products on models shot on location)
Can I use the visuals, and in which cases can I use them?The Stanley/Stella name, logo, trademark, designs and all visuals, text, video and sound that appear in any of our materials, online and offline, are the sole property of Stanley/Stella and are protected by intellectual property (and other) laws. Stanley/Stella reserves the right to take any necessary legal action, not least in court, in the event of the violation of the terms of these General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Please see our legal Terms & Conditions relating to Intellectual Property: https://www.stanleystella.com/en-gb/terms-conditions
We have developed a series of visuals that we makes available to our customers via the Stanley/Stella content library.
These are intended to be used with the sole objective of promoting the Stanley/Stella brand and its products.
All visuals must be used in their original format; they cannot be modified, re-coloured, photoshopped or adapted in any way.
The visuals are made available to two types of customers, B2B and B2C. Different rules of use apply to each type of customer as follows:
- B2B customers promoting and selling products under the Stanley/Stella name to their trade customers (associations, clubs, corporate, brands etc.) can use all our original visuals.
- B2C customers promoting and selling decorated Stanley/Stella products to consumers under their own brand name can only use our pack shot (i.e. without any models) and our cropped ‘in studio’ images. They cannot use any visuals that show our models.
Where can I find the lookbook, flipbook and colour chart?You can find a PDF version of our lookbook in the Stanley/Stella content library, as well as a flipbook version on our website. You can also find a colour chart under ‘Tools’ on our website.
Can the GOTS, Fair Wear, OCS, OEKO-TEX® logos be used on customer websites or labels?
- GOTS: GOTS requires all members of the supply chain to be certified.
If a B2B reseller is not certified, then the logo cannot be used. Even if the reseller does not modify the product in any way, the logo cannot be used as they do not have the necessary certification.
If a B2C retailer wants to use the logo and their garment decorator is GOTS certified, then they can do so.
You can find more information on GOTS guidelines here: http://www.global-standard.org/licensing-and-labelling.html
- Fair Wear Foundation: Resellers of Fair Wear member brands can only communicate about Fair Wear membership if they explicitly name the company or brand. For example, “We sell products made by STANLEY/STELLA, a member of Fair Wear”.
Under no circumstances may third parties (retailers, resellers or customers, etc.) add on-garment communication about Fair Wear themselves without mentioning the member brand.
Resellers of Fair Wear member brands can use the Fair Wear logo when they provide general information about Fair Wear in the ‘About’ section of a website, or wherever they explain their different labels and initiatives.
- OCS: The OCS logo can be used by our customers, but they must follow the 'OCS Logo Use and Claims Guide', which you can find here: https://textileexchange.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/OCS-Logo-Use-and-Claims-Guide.pdf
- GRS: The GRS logo can be used by our customers. Please note that, for the moment, only our accessories are GRS certified – even though we use PET bottles for our jackets and our yarn supplier is GRS certified, the stitching unit is not.
- OEKO TEX®: The OEKO TEX® logo can be used by customers.
How does Stanley/Stella support sustainable fashion?From Stanley/Stella’s beginnings in 2012, our mission has been to create garments and products of the highest possible quality at the most sustainable level. We integrate sustainability into everything we do. Every day we make deliberate, conscious decisions about who we work with, how we work and what materials we choose to use. We publish more detailed information in our annual Sustainability Report, which you can find in the ‘Sustainability’section of our website.
What is the dealer network?Stanley/Stella is inventing a new way of producing and delivering the highest quality finished products by creating the first exclusive network of textile printers in Europe: the Stanley/Stella Official Dealers.
Who are our dealers?Official Dealers are exclusive Stanley/Stella partners who are committed to a long-term business relationship with us and who share our vision and values. Mainly printers, textile agencies and textile resellers, they have the right to customise and resell our collections to all kinds of final customers.
Why do we have a network of official dealers?Our Official Dealers know our collections inside out, and can welcome you in an attractive showroom where you can get a real feel for our products. By seeing and touching our products, and trying them on, you’ll better appreciate the quality and finish, and will be able to make a more informed choice. Our Dealers are experts in garment decoration and can offer you a fully finished product, personalised with the technique of your choice. They can also offer other services such as labelling.
How can I become a Stanley/Stella official dealer?If you are a printer, textile agency or textile reseller and want to be part of our exclusive Stanley/Stella Official Dealer network, please complete this formand an Inside Sales representative will contact you.
Where can I find an official dealer?Visit our ’Find a dealer’ page for an overview of all our Official Dealers across Europe. More than just business partners, our Official Dealers are also our brand ambassadors. They can guide you and offer services that are customised to your needs, while always respecting our quality standards.
BREXIT (UK ONLY)
What are the implications of the UK leaving the EU ?The UK left the EU customs union & single market on 31st December 2020 which has resulted in the implementation of controls for all cross-border trade between the UK & the EU as of 1st January 2021.
More information on our dedicated page : here