Frequently asked questions
We’ve brought together some commonly asked questions about delivery, returns, payments, our products, and more, so we hope you’ll find the answers you need.
Who can use the Stanley/Stella webshopThe Stanley/Stella webshop is for professionals who operate in the promotional clothing, printing and transformation sector, or any other business activity that involves selling our transformed garments.
Our webshop is not for private individuals.
How can I request a customer account?Go to ’Contact us’ and fill out the appropriate form. Do not forget to fill out the mandatory fields.
As soon as we receive your form, our Inside Sales team will look into your request and contact you to begin the partnership.
How can I modify information in my customer account?Log on to our webshop and click ‘My Account’. There you can modify your password and your shipping addresses.
If you want to change your company information, please contact your Inside Sales representative
How can I reset my password?If you already have an account but have forgotten your password, click here to reset. it Just fill in your email address and click ‘Submit’. A new password will be automatically generated and sent to you via email.
Where are Stanley/Stella products made?Just over 99% of our total production comes from Bangladesh – 99.17% in fact – and we’re very proud of this. Our involvement in the textile industry there has contributed not only to the country’s economic prosperity, but also to the social advancement of its workers.
At present, we choose to work with only five partner factories in Bangladesh, and one in China. This focus ensures that we can build supportive, long-term and collaborative relationships with each of our partners.
You can find more information under ‘Sustainability’ on our website.
Are our products certified?All Stanley/Stella products are certified, and the type of certification depends on the fabric composition.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS): This standard applies to all products that are made with minimum 95% organic cotton. GOTS has recently recognised recycled polyester as a sustainable fibre, so our sweatshirts with 15% recycled polyester are now also GOTS certified.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS): This standard applies to all products that are made with recycled fibres, whether recycled cotton or recycled polyester.
- Organic Content Standard (OCS) Blend: This standard applies to products that are made with fibre blends where organic cotton makes up less than 70% of the total composition, e.g. cotton/Tencel®, cotton/Modal®, Sherpa-lined styles.
- OEKO-TEX: This standard guarantees that textiles do not contain harmful chemicals. All our products are OEKO-TEX certified.
- PETA: Stanley/Stella is a PETA-Approved Vegan company, as we do not use any animal-derived components in our production. All our products are PETA-certified.
We are also a member of the Fair Wear Foundation to guarantee that all of our products are ethically made.
Why are some products not GOTS certified?A textile product carrying the GOTS label grade 'organic' must contain a minimum of 95% certified organic fibres whereas a product with the label grade 'made with organic' must contain a minimum of 70% certified organic fibres.
Some of our products are made from a mix of organic cotton and other environmentally friendly materials (e.g. materials made from pulpwood fibres) where organic cotton makes up less than 70% of the total composition. These products are then certified OCS Blend, e.g. 50% organic cotton/50% Modal® or 50% organic cotton/50% Tencel®.
How should I care for Stanley/Stella products?All our products comply with textile industry standards and requirements in terms of their physical, and chemical properties, as well as durability and lifespan.
Washing instructions are indicated on the label of each product. Most should be washed at 30°C and line-dried (i.e. not in a tumble drier).
As well as helping to protect the environment, following these care instructions will help to ensure the longest life possible for the products.
Are our products suitable for printing and embroidery?All our products are designed to be customised and are ready to be embellished.
Transfer printing, screen printing, digital printing, and embroidery techniques can all be used on most of our products. To ensure the best results, please refer to the printing recommendations we provide on our website for each product.
To maintain the eco-conscious ethos of our products, we ask you to choose techniques that are environmentally friendly.
What labels do our garments have?All our garments have two labels:
- Care label: This label is placed in the left inner seam of the garment. It included several sheets indicating garment reference, certification, fabric composition, and washing instructions.
- Size label: This label is placed inside the back collar, indicating the product size. It is placed off-centre to leave space for a brand label or inside print.