Registered office and contact
Stanley and Stella SA, with registered office at Delta Building, Rue Jules Cockx 8-10, floors 3-4, B-1160 Auderghem, Belgium, registered in Belgium under the number BE 0810.580.894 (hereafter “Stanley/Stella”) is responsible for the processing of your personal data on the website www.stanleystella.com.
Your data are processed in compliance with applicable legislation regarding data protection, including the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the council of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free processing of such data (GDPR).
For any question related to your data or to exercise your rights you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why we use your data
To serve you best, we collect your name and address details, e-mail address and/or phone number.
For Business sales we also collect common company details (Commercial Name, Company Address, VAT, activity, website). Knowing your activity helps us define if your company is eligible for partnership with Stanley/Stella.
Your personal data are collected to:
· Offer you the services of the website, execute your order and deliver our product
· Collect anonymous data about visitors;
· Manage the technical aspects of the website;
· After having made the data anonymous, compile statistics or conduct surveys with regard to the number of clicks and visits of the different areas of the website.
Your data are not :
· Used for direct marketing purposes unless you expressly request it.
· Sold to any third party.
Data that are collected automatically
Some data can also be collected without being stored in cookies. They are :
1. TCP/IP address
2. the type and version of your navigation system
3. the last page you visited on the internet.
They are transmitted to Google Analytics and help us monitor the load of our servers and general website traffic to improve your experience.
Communication of your data to third parties
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be communicated to third parties or be used for direct marketing purposes other than by Stanley/Stella, except if Stanley/Stella obtained your prior explicit consent (“opt-in”) for such use.
In some cases, we may communicate some of your data to third parties :
1. In order to properly deliver your order, we will transmit your contact details to transport & logistics providers
2. In order to grant you a credit limit, we will transmit your company number to some credit rating companies to check your solvability as request by the law
3. Only with your explicit consent (“Opt-In”) to send you information about our products we may copy your email address to Mailchimp – the service that handles our newsletter system.
In those cases, the commercial partners of Stanley/Stella guarantee to Stanley/Stella that they have actually received the authorization to communicate these personal data.
4. Only with your explicit consent (“Opt-In”), in order to provide a rapid and tailored premium service, we may share your contact information with the best suitable partner according to your requirements and location. Stanley/Stella is creating an exclusive network of Official Dealers able to provide personalization services.
You can at all times withdraw your consent, by sending an email to email@example.com .
In case of serious violations of the law, we will have the right to communicate your data to the competent authorities (police enforcement and justice departments) at their request.
We will not store your data endlessly. After three years of inactivity we will regret to remove your data from all our systems.
In the case mentioned above (‘serious violation’) all data will be held as long as necessary for the purpose.
Right to access and rectify
You have the right to consult your personal data at any time, and to rectify or modify your data, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the address to the registered office Delta Building, Rue Jules Cockx 8-10, floors 3-4, B-1160 Auderghem, Belgium. Please attach a copy of your identity card so that we can verify your identity.
You are entitled to choose whether or not you communicate your personal data. However, you must be aware that some services may be refused if you do not complete your personal data on the Registration Form. Also, you must be aware that you are the only one liable for the correctness of the data that you communicate.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons to do so. You can exercise your right by sending an email to email@example.com. However, you cannot object to the processing of personal data in so far that this processing is essential for us to comply with our contractual obligations.
Right to export
You can request the export of all your data in a standard format.
Security and confidentiality
We have developed security measures that are technically and organizationally appropriate in order to avoid the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, forbidden access and unintentional communication to third parties as well as every other unauthorized processing of the collected personal data. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from a fault or unlawful use of the personal data by a third party.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION